Bel Air Nissan - Nissan dealer scam on repairs, does not honor warranty
Took my 2004 Nissan Murano to Bel Air Nissan in Maryland after calling because my Service Engine Soon light came on, they said it was Catalytic Convertor and was under warranty (8yrs or 80K miles) so bring it in for repair.I took it to Bel Air Nissan and they called me the next day to tell me that the warranty for my repairs had expired a few weeks before and repair not covered and quoted me $3950.00 for repairs or I could trade the vehicle in on a new Nissan and they would work up an appraisal.
When I went to pick up vehicle my car and keys were not in the Service department but being held by a salesman so I had to go and have them try to sell me a new car instead of just giving my keys back. They offered me $6500 trade in, but vehicle has absolutely nothing wrong physically and should book value for $11K...what a deal...not! Told them if Nissan Corp would not stand behind their warranty I would NEVER purchase another Nissan as long as I live. I was contacted the next day by Nissan wanting me to take a survey and I told them what had transpired and they assured me they would have someone contact me.
Sure enough I was called by someone in the Service Dept at Bel Air Nissan, the same people that tried to scam me into purchasing a new car...what a joke.
So I called 1-800 Nissan1 myself and talked to customer service...told them everything that had happened and also told them that if Nissan would replace the Catalytic Convertor I would pay for the other repairs (Tires Cupping, and Possible Ignition coils) and I would be a happy customer.But they took a few day s and called me back yesterday to inform me that they will do NOTHING to assist in this since even though I was under the mileage limit the warranty had ended 5 weeks prior...what a bunch of ***, this is how they serve their customers...well I will tell EVERYONE I know to NEVER buy a vehicle from JONES Junction Bel Air Nissan in Bel Air Maryland and certainly NEVER buy a Nissan product.review #319608
You may also like
- "Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain..."
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "We bought laminated flooring for two rooms and a hallway from Empire about two years ago and we started having problems with it right away. The salesman told us that..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- " While paid and participated on a recent trip to the Grecian Isles, Condor Adventures notified the traveling party that the trip was cancelled. Although..."
- "This can only happen to me, sitting in my car after the gym, door lock is busted and completely upside down, apartment "emergency on call maintenance" was so inconvenienced by..."