Bel Air Nissan - Nissan dealer scam on repairs, does not honor warranty
You are the author of this review
Took my 2004 Nissan Murano to Bel Air Nissan in Maryland after calling because my Service Engine Soon light came on, they said it was Catalytic Convertor and was under warranty (8yrs or 80K miles) so bring it in for repair.I took it to Bel Air Nissan and they called me the next day to tell me that the warranty for my repairs had expired a few weeks before and repair not covered and quoted me $3950.00 for repairs or I could trade the vehicle in on a new Nissan and they would work up an appraisal.
When I went to pick up vehicle my car and keys were not in the Service department but being held by a salesman so I had to go and have them try to sell me a new car instead of just giving my keys back. They offered me $6500 trade in, but vehicle has absolutely nothing wrong physically and should book value for $11K...what a deal...not! Told them if Nissan Corp would not stand behind their warranty I would NEVER purchase another Nissan as long as I live. I was contacted the next day by Nissan wanting me to take a survey and I told them what had transpired and they assured me they would have someone contact me.
Sure enough I was called by someone in the Service Dept at Bel Air Nissan, the same people that tried to scam me into purchasing a new car...what a joke.
So I called 1-800 Nissan1 myself and talked to customer service...told them everything that had happened and also told them that if Nissan would replace the Catalytic Convertor I would pay for the other repairs (Tires Cupping, and Possible Ignition coils) and I would be a happy customer.But they took a few day s and called me back yesterday to inform me that they will do NOTHING to assist in this since even though I was under the mileage limit the warranty had ended 5 weeks prior...what a bunch of ***, this is how they serve their customers...well I will tell EVERYONE I know to NEVER buy a vehicle from JONES Junction Bel Air Nissan in Bel Air Maryland and certainly NEVER buy a Nissan product.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "/UPDATE: 01/ 01/17/2015 4:43 MST - **Still picketing outside of BRETZ RV & Marine in Missoula, MT. Stop this madness for once and for all BRETZ RV. If anyone is..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I would give LG service negative stars if I could. I purchased a dishwasher in April, model# LDS4821ST, and the unit has worked pretty well. Recently and suddenly, the paint..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "I booked a hotel through Priceline.com and the day of our trip I pulled up the details and saw a link to click for hotel details. I clicked it so..."
- "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..."
- "i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits. As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back. The one top left comes in..."
- "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...."