Took my 2004 Nissan Murano to Bel Air Nissan in Maryland after calling because my Service Engine Soon light came on, they said it was Catalytic Convertor and was under warranty (8yrs or 80K miles) so bring it in for repair.I took it to Bel Air Nissan and they called me the next day to tell me that the warranty for my repairs had expired a few weeks before and repair not covered and quoted me $3950.00 for repairs or I could trade the vehicle in on a new Nissan and they would work up an appraisal.
When I went to pick up vehicle my car and keys were not in the Service department but being held by a salesman so I had to go and have them try to sell me a new car instead of just giving my keys back. They offered me $6500 trade in, but vehicle has absolutely nothing wrong physically and should book value for $11K...what a deal...not! Told them if Nissan Corp would not stand behind their warranty I would NEVER purchase another Nissan as long as I live. I was contacted the next day by Nissan wanting me to take a survey and I told them what had transpired and they assured me they would have someone contact me.
Sure enough I was called by someone in the Service Dept at Bel Air Nissan, the same people that tried to scam me into purchasing a new car...what a joke.
So I called 1-800 Nissan1 myself and talked to customer service...told them everything that had happened and also told them that if Nissan would replace the Catalytic Convertor I would pay for the other repairs (Tires Cupping, and Possible Ignition coils) and I would be a happy customer.But they took a few day s and called me back yesterday to inform me that they will do NOTHING to assist in this since even though I was under the mileage limit the warranty had ended 5 weeks prior...what a bunch of ***, this is how they serve their customers...well I will tell EVERYONE I know to NEVER buy a vehicle from JONES Junction Bel Air Nissan in Bel Air Maryland and certainly NEVER buy a Nissan product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nissan Murano
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- " Heartland is JUNK! Stay away!!! Customer service is not great by any means not sure who told you that but it's not true. We have a 3650BHS after one year..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."
- "I have been with them for about year this is the second time they have sent a letter claiming I owe them 29.95. Why? They take the money out..."
- "My wife came to me complaining that there was a hard object in her dress strap, "she guessed maybe it's a wire or something" ? Guess..."